Services We Provide
Alaska NPTAC offers a wide range of services, focusing mainly on counseling, outreach and guidance. Learn more about these topic areas below!
Identifying marketing opportunities for your products and services;
Understanding Federal, State and local government contracting requirements;
Submitting required certifications and registrations;
Preparation and submitting bids and proposals;
Subcontracting opportunities from Federal, State and local government prime contractors.
Public awareness of NPTAC, events, workshops, seminars, or other related training
Work with local resource partners to provide training and counseling
Understanding Federal, State and local government contracting requirements, and;
Federal, State and local government contracting laws, policies and procedures,
Alaska NPTAC is here to answer any questions and offer direction for those it serves. Contact us today with any questions you may have!
Become an Alaska NPTAC Client
• Alaska Native / Native American (individual) owned business;
• Tribally owned businesses, or;
• Alaska Native Corporation owned businesses.
• Your business must be operational and located or headquartered in State of Alaska.
• You must complete a Client Information Worksheet and submit to the Alaska NPTAC Office.
• Clients must be seeking assistance that is provided by the Alaska NPTAC
•To register as an Alaska Native PTAC Client please click here
ALASKA NPTAC SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
General business training or small business development counseling unless the assistance specifically relates to compliance with Federal, State and/or local government-specific requirements;
Assistance to individuals interested in starting a new business;
Marketing on behalf of clients;
Employee development related training